Saturday, August 1, 2009

17 of 52...(Better Late than Never)

Forever In Blue Jeans


Okay...I am a couple of days late on this but it was worth it! We just returned from a great trip to the 2009 Seattle Seafair Airshow featuring the Navy's elite squaron, the Blue Angels. I know, I know... You have all seen them, but this was the first time I have ever been to Officially Watch them...This photo was taken pre-show, hence why I still look happily white...currently I am a nice shade off hot pink! Aren't my glasses cute? I LOVE them! Except they make my entire face sweat - oh well, the things we do for fashion.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

52 Weeks is a year long challenge for Mom (that’s me) to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is my chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with my family. Click on the button above to see other Mother’s that are taking part in the challenge – and we all know it IS a challenge.

1 comment:

Carin said...

Great picture!!! I bet it was so much fun to see it in person! I have seen the Thunderbirds several times and it's always amazing. I do like you glasses, both of you look so nice!