Wednesday, December 3, 2008

This and Thats for the week...

Oh my...there have been some cute moments this week with my boys.

First One...
Did you know that Snow globes are filled with alcohol? and lots and lots of GLITTER!!! Morgan turned two of our globes into maracas, but be careful- if they hit its glass and glitter everywhere...

Second One...
Day one and a half for Christmas decorations. snow globes are gone so what else could happen? Those that know me well know I love Christams decorations- hence the fact that I have 4 trees in my home. Only 3 this year those because one is MIA. I get a call from Bob Monday morning and guess what? One of the trees fell over. CRAZY BOYZ! So it is now Boys-2, Christmas-0

Last One...
Cade and I snuggle up tight under a fleece blank for out nightly reading, and I mention that my feet are cold. Next thing I know he is streaking off to my room, and I hear muffled opening and closing of dresser drawers. My sweet little man brought we some socks and lots of smiles.

Good Night Everyone...
Cass

1 comment:

The Mom behind the Chaos said...

What sweet sweet boys you have!!

I think they would do very well 'round here!!