Monday, December 1, 2008

this time of year...

I absolutely love this time of year and for many reasons. To name a few...

*
********
**********
*Christmas Music*
*People are happier*
*Family Gatherings*
*Baking for my friends*
*Christmas Ornaments*
*The smell of Christmas*
*Giving to others and of yourself*
*Watching the 'Polar Express' (My Favorite!)*
*Day after Christmas Shopping with my Mom and Sis*
*Watching my boys faces light up for the simplest acts*
*Sitting next to my Mom on the sofa in the home I grew up in*
*Remembering in your heart what Chrsitmas is truly all about*
*Holding my Granny's soft hands & kissing my Grandpa's cheek*
Giving my Stepdad a hard time when he falls asleep on the sofa...again*
******
******
******
Thank you for listening...I needed to just start typing to help get me in the mood...now, if only I could finish getting up all of the Chrsitmas Decorations!
Happy Trimming...Cass

No comments: