Wednesday, September 29, 2010

No No No No No...

I did it.

I swore I would never do it.

When the fad started I thought it was ridiculous and casted it aside as tacky.

I shook my head every time I saw them...especially on men. eeek.

I knew I was smarter, had more self-respect, and didn't need them at all.

It was a given they would be uncomfortable...binding...unflattering.


Boy, was I wrong.


I did what I swore I would never ever do.

I poured myself into a pair of skinny jeans...and I love them.

They are cute, they are stretchy, they are flattering.

Now ~ I just need the courage to wear them in public...ten pounds lighter now. So maybe, just maybe they will actually be inspiring.

Inspiring enough to help me lose the next ten pounds.

Skinny butt signing off.. (figuratively speaking, not literally yet)



2 comments:

{Kimber} said...

aren't they awesome?!

I was a little hesitant myself...get yourself a sweater that covers your hinney and ROCK THEM GIRLIE!!!!!

Where's TED said...

Cass,
Excellent, now that we have connected with respective blogs.

Hmm, skinny jeans huh? Ok, it's probably very cool.