Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pretty & Tiny, just to name two...

My boys, they scored big points tonight...

My mini-Einstein, Morgan loves to do flash cards ~

I never have to force him.

He likes them in spanish,
in english,

upside down (him, not the cards),
and running with scissors legos.

Tonight ~ in my own, self-premoting way I used this word to describe me:
Morgan: Laying sideways with legos stuck in both ears, "Pretty."

Me: "Good Job! Pretty, just like your mommy."

Morgan: sighhhhh, "No Mommy, you're not pretty ~ your cute."

Me: In my head, well 'cute' makes me sound 20 years younger...I'll take it!!!


And then...to top my evening, my hubs called me tiny. Not because I am skinny, which I am , of course (in my head) but because I was SHORT all 5'-7" inches of me! without my butt kicking heels on...

This 17 year old signing off!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I will always take cute!
Thanks for the follow! Following right back:)