Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Allergic...

...this is just crazy.

Me, who:
  1. has never sneezed because of high pollen levels.
  2. can roll, sleep, and bathe in poison ivy without any affects.
  3. loves honey, peanuts, and all other foods that cause many people to shake with fear.
  4. has never felt the sting of a needle to treat seasonal allergies.
  5. always thought Allegra was just the name of a a girl I knew in college.
...I have a problem.

I am allergic to....
my wedding rings. Yes, I am aware that this is a picture of my RIGHT hand. I tried to trick my body...it didn't work and I ended up with both ring fingers swollen and blistered.

After 11+ years of wearing these perfect circles of gold...who would have ever guessed!

C - R - A - Z - Y - !

I will attempt to wear them again in a few weeks. Wish me luck...

1 comment:

{Kimber} said...

wow!! that's terrible!

hope it "passes"?