Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ahhhhh, October...

Well The sprint is about to begin. This is my favorite time of year- From October to December. It starts with the weather and ends with a wonderful week with my family in Arkansas at Chrsitmas.

October started with my first trip to Cade's soccer practice. I have the monitor the practice now because noone is going to tell me again that my 6 year old is a bully...now if they said it about Mojo I might believe it. He is our little thug- but that is another blog, another time.

Cade did great at soccer and I saw no sign of agressive behavior. He even came over during the water break and gave me a hug & kiss. My sweetie! I say it was just boys being boys.



Quote of the Evening:
Cade said while playing Monster Creation on his leapster, "I taught my creature how to dance cool!"

Happy October 1st!
Cass

No comments: