Saturday, October 4, 2008

Life in Washington...

YES, Rain! I now smile to myself when I hear people complaining about the weather. I have truly become a Washingtonian after 11 years here, and that is evident with my love for the rain, the clouds, the grey, I LOVE IT! Now don't get me wrong though...the sun is wonderful too.

Our soccer game today started out sunny, turned to windy, then to spit (that is my word for misting rain), then finally the rain. Cade had a great game. He was strong in his play and had a few unsuccessful shots on the goal. Soccer games are now my time to read to Morgan...It is the only way I can keep him from running into the middle of the field. (You ought to see the look on Bob's face when this happens...)

We ended our evening with our favorite Dinner, "Breakfast for Dinner". Bacon, Pancakes, Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Strawberries, Bacon, Pears and finally, BACON. OHHHH- Grandpa will be so proud the next time he sees Morgan. Morgan is my bacon sneaker. Before I can stop it he has eaten 6 six pieces out from under my nose...this is all happening as it is cooking!

Now in the words of Morgan..."See you later Chicken Head".
Cass


No comments: