Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Beach...

It's Wednesday, which means Date Night with Morgan! I could not resist heading down to the beach to eat dinner, play in the sand, watch the ferries and the sunset. Morgan was great and had so much fun. We saw ferries, trains, sea-planes, seals and lots of birds.

I love the beach...especially this beach. It is so peaceful and during the fall it is quiet. We had the beach all to ourselves until the scuba divers began to rise from the water! That was kind of freaky! Below is one of my favorite pictures taken this evening, along with a beautiful photo of my 3 year old date. This beach has a way of calming me and helping me realize what is important and what I need to shrug off my shoulders.

Love you all!
Cass

1 comment:

The Mom behind the Chaos said...

How wonderful to live that close to the beach!! Love your pictures too!!