Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sweet Moments...and Morning Giggles

Too many good things have happened this morning. I have to tell you all before I forget.

I wake up with Cade crawling into bed with me, snuggling up close and falling back asleep. He loves to snuggle, but here is what makes me melt...His sweet little hand reaches up to face and he runs his finger down my cheek...He whispers, "I love you Mommy".

My morning tea - It is my guilty pleasure (Like your Sonic run Dallas!). I am once again at my favorite little street side espresso stand. The barista looks at me and says, "You are here quite often - every Saturday and Sunday. Do you have a punch card?" She then proceeds to hand me a card that has all but two areas punched. They have a customer FOR LIFE now.

Cade asked me to play with him this morning while I was starting breakfast. I stated, "I had to get the bacon started". I hear this far far away, little voice (Mojo) get really excited and say, "Bacon? Did someone say Bacon?"

Giggles to you all...
Cass

1 comment:

The Mom behind the Chaos said...

what a fun day!!
Blessings to all of you...

oh yeah..on the tag thing...just pick your fourth picture from your computer file and tell us about it!!