Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Beach...

We had a wonderful time at the beach today. Like I have said before, Edmonds Beach is one of my favorite places. The sun was shining brightly, but the Olympic Penninsula was shrouded in thick fog. The ferries were passing by, popping in and out of the fog- it was quite an impressive sheet of fog.

Our resident seal was floating in the water that was currently at high tide. Bob and I agree that high tide is the BEST for discovering our jewels. Below is a picture of one that Cade found. He is my little scavenger and loves finding these for our 'jewel jar'.

Then, my wonderful hubby- playing lasso with the seagrass. You never know what wildlife is going to wash up and this one was entertaining.

I hope you all have a peaceful Sunday that kicks your week off right...
Cass

No comments: