Saturday, November 8, 2008

Don't Cross the Line...

Okay. I have to laugh. today was the first time I DREW THE LINE. Any mother with more than one child knows what the 'line' is. Thank goodness our sofa has two cushions. One for Cade...One for Morgan, and....the....line....between....them....is....equal.... No crossy the line... no toes, no blankets, no doggies. No touchy the LINE! whew.

Thank you Lord for giving me two sweet, active boys. That love to- give hugs, talk back, snuggle up tight to their mama, eat yogurt, drink water more than sugery drinks, keep me on my toes, drag all their toys out at once, build forts, play video games, walk on the beach...and finally to absolutely terrorize each other until I lose my mind. Wait a second...that happened long ago.

brainless mother signing off...
Cass

No comments: