Wednesday, November 5, 2008

4th Picture Tag...

Okay my sweet friend who I haven't seen in (gasp!) thirteen years- this is for you Dallas. this is the 4th picture in the only picture file I have on my laptop...


Great! My house is a mess (don't look under the sofa). This picture was taken November 5, 2005 around the time Morgan turned 6 months. What I remember most about this picture...
  1. How much I loved dressing Morgan in white, only white. It complemented his alabaster skin even more .
  2. His eyes were always so BIG and ALERT. He was such an easy happy baby (What happened?!@#?)
  3. He had already been crawling for one month and was into EVERYTHING.
  4. I had been back at work for 1 week and I missed my boys terribly.
  5. I remember wondering if his hair was ever going to grow???

Thanks for helping me remember this time Dallas.

Cass

1 comment:

The Mom behind the Chaos said...

AHH!!!
How precious!
Thanks for sharing with us!!
I do miss you a bunch!!