Thursday, November 20, 2008

Officially a crazy 35 year old...

So - like so many females out there I am one of the crazy ones that has fallen in love with Stephenie Meyers' Twilight Saga. So I will be braving the crouds of crazed teenage girls tonight (or shall I say this morning) to watch the story come to life on film. Noone needs to tell me I am nuts, I already know this. Noone needs to tell me I am 35 either, my aching body tells me THAT every day! I have never been known for my patience in waiting for something...and this item is no different.

At least I will get to hang out in Starbucks with my tall Chai, reading my book (from my 'List of Books' of course) prior to the movie. I might even need to go for a Venti so I can stay awake...

Off to be dazzled...(only a twilighter will know what that means!)
Cass

2 comments:

Sophia Frances Cooper said...

I am on book two. You will have to let me know how you liked the movie!

Sophia Frances Cooper said...

Oh, and The Other Boleyn Girl is a good book.