Thursday, October 16, 2008

Old Friends, New Memories...

Last Night I had the pleasure of spending time with two of my high school friends (you know who you are :P ). It has been 17 years and besides the fact that we couldn't remenber ANYONE'S name it was a hilarious evening.

I have now been convinced to join Facebook which is just one more thing to suck away my free time, but it is too fun reconnecting with the past and the good friends that are still there!

Here is my wish to you all... find those old friends and make some new memories. We are not getting younger- but we are living better, fuller lives which makes for some funny stories.

Now to my dear friend...if I find the remains of an evergreen tree stump in my front yard around Christmas- I know who is responsible! (You know who you are!)

Night to you all...
Cass

No comments: