Wednesday, September 9, 2009

22 of 52...

Forever In Blue Jeans


I love the set-up and breakdown pictures when you are trying to get that perfect photo. Sometimes these more fun than the perfect photo! These photos are of Mojo and I on the Gondola ride up to Silver Mountain.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

52 Weeks is a year long challenge for Mom (that’s me) to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is my chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with my family. Click on the button above to see other Mother’s that are taking part in the challenge – and we all know it IS a challenge.

9 comments:

Carin said...

Oh I love those! that last one is so adorable and precious!

Robyn said...

Awesome pictures!

Heather S said...

Great photos! Each and every one is adorable!

{Kimber} said...

now THAT is a Kimber face if I've ever seen one {the last pic}!!
cute!! :)

Unknown said...

adorable! i agree - it always seems that in the series of any 'set up' only one person smiles at time!

Marice said...

wow it looks like u guys have fun!


mine is up too

jen@odbt said...

The outtakes are always fun. Looks like a cool ride.

Anonymous said...

So fun! Where is Silver Mountain? I just noticed your "before 40" list on the sidebar. My 40th is next week so I don't have much "before" time but perhaps I should do a "year 40" list?

McCrakensx4 said...

Love those, 'specially the last one!