Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of Second Grade, and History Repeats itself...

We have a 2nd Grader. When did THAT Happen?

okay, now for the story.

History: CASSANDRA
A young 12 year-old in 7th Grade came home one day and told her mom, 'Ms. Shopfner (Art Teacher) moved everyone except for me because they wouldn't stop talking to me!' (sigh, I know you are laughing Mom...and I will indulge you of course.)

Now History Repeats itself: CADE
A young 7 year old in 2nd Grade came home one day and told his mom, 'I got moved today mama because everyone sitting around me wouldn't stop talking to me!' (sigh, he is now sitting front and center of the teacher, the PERFECT place for this quite little mouse.)

Everyday I am reminded how much Cade and I are a like. And everyday- I thank my lucky stars. My Mom survived me and still loves me so I know I can do it too!

I am still working on our Labor Day post...stay tuned!

Blog you all later...

No comments: