Saturday, September 26, 2009

You may think you know me...

...but here are just a few things that you probably DON'T know.

I always return my shopping cart to the store after grocery shopping. I think it is extremely lazy not to do this- I mean didn't I just walk over a mile up and down the aisles? How hard is it to walk 100 more feet to put the cart back inside...consider this a pet peeve of mine.

If someone is crying, I am almost guaranteed to cry as well.

I hate mushrooms...passionately.

Overall I am a likable person...If someone does not like me I have a hard time accepting that and I never forget them either. I think I have some issues with letting go...maybe.

I love anthologies...especially romance and vampire ones.

I wanted to be an accountant my first semester in College...but my Sister 'the architect' inspired me so I graduated with a Bachelor degree in Interior Design.

I love daisies...they are my favorite, followed closely by orange roses.

I ran college track for one year at the University of Arkansas...I don't regret not showing up the next year either.

I am a much happier person if I work-out in the morning.

I love cheesy high school movies...I don't think I will ever out grow them.

My nicknames in high school were 'toes' and 'snow white'.

I have lived and worked in 4 major cities ~ Little Rock, Denver, Minneapolis, and Seattle...

I hate disappointing people.

I think it is rude and selfish to arrive late to a child's birthday party.

I clean when I get upset.

So now you know a little more about me... hope you still like me!

2 comments:

Ace said...

So whenever we buy our next house (you know, when our house 450 miles away sells) I can send you a bunch of pictures and you can tell me how to decorate???

Grandma P said...

I'd love you even if you don't return the grocery cart.