Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Terror Tuesday...

Can you believe I...

Worked out
Dropped off & picked up my boys today
Only Worked an 8 hour day
Made Vegetable Beef Soup
Baked a Batch of Cookies for a Silent Auction
Survived homework with a 2nd grader
Taught my pre-schooler the sight words 'in' & 'the'
Cooked Chicken Noodle Soup for a sick husband
Made my lunch & school agers lunch for tomorrow
Forgot it was Tuesday
Put the boys to bed
Dyed my hair dark brown
folded laundry
unloaded dishes
wrote two blog posts
and now I am reading Sookie!
...yeah, me neither. I can't make this a habit.

2 comments:

{Kimber} said...

SOOKIE!!!!! me too :)
I'm only to book #2..
had some drama, major life changing drama...did you see my post for Tuesday..it is very similar to yours only WAY more depressing :)

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I think i am more tired after reading that list!!!