Sunday, September 20, 2009

I am so bad...

...I am stumbling, and tripping and frankly just falling down on my face. I can stay motivated for awhile and then...I LOSE IT!

Walking ~ 30 days straight
Running ~ 2 weeks straight
Watching what I eat ~ 8 weeks straight

...and then BOOM! I go on a binge...Can I tell you how badly I DON'T want to step on the scale on Tuesday? It will go up so I am telling you all now. I was so close the 10 lbs being history and now I will be luck to see 5 lbs still gone.

this week, goodness what didn't I eat???
this week, when did I actually work out???

Enough...That is my shame this week. I am gong to bed now so I can step opn the Elliptical tomorrow morning at 5:00 sharp.

Okay, I feel much better now...

2 comments:

Ace said...

I'm right there with you. It was a horrible weekend for eating and I wasn't active one bit. I'm one that loses motivation really quick and I hate it. I'm sure you'll be fine!

{Kimber} said...

it must be going around--the lack of motivation...sigh

i have lost a few pounds this past week, but not because I was good or worked out or anything remotely like that---stress and I don't recommend it :)
you will get back on the "wagon" soon!!