Sunday, January 3, 2010

Conversation of the Night...

Here we go again...A conversation I had with my oldest boy while we were trying to finish his Christmas break homework.

Setting: Kitchen Bar

Conversation Piece: His Book, 'Wiggle and Waggle' [a book about worms]

Me: "Cade, can you tell me something about the book we just read?"

Cade: "Mooooooom, just tell me what it was about and I will write a sentence."

Me: "That's not how this works sweetie. Let me ask you a few questions to help you. How about this one, how do worms breath?"

Cade: "They breath through their butts Mom."

Me: Falling off me chair and laughing silently while rolling around on the floor.

Cade: "What's wrong Mom?"

Me: "Their skin Baby...they breath through their skin."

Do I really have what it takes to be a Mother of Boys???

2 comments:

{Kimber} said...

bbbaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
interesting book there!!!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Sweet! I think my seven year old would love that fact! Boys!