Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Simple Pleasures...part trois

It has not been quite a year, but I need another one of these posts to remind me what is important...

...to slow my busy body to a 'whoa'...

...to actually see with my eyes what's going on around me with my head held high.

So here is my simple list, my splash of sunshine...

1. Laughing so hard I start to cry...
2. The smell of lemons...uh uh ummmm.
3. An unexpected leg hug...
4. The crunch of biting into an Eskimo Pie!
5. Smiling...to yourself :)
6. The silence of snow falling.
7. Fleece Blankets...I love you.
8. Pride and Prejudice...thank you for being awkward Mr. Darcy.
9. Sticking out your tongue...as an adult.
10. The smell of BACON cooking!

Now find your moments as well...Remember they may not be large or even significant, they just are...

Bottom line reminder everyone: Life is a gift, but a happy life is a treasure.

2 comments:

Ace said...

Great list and an even greater reminder! Thanks!

{Kimber} said...

such a great reminder to live life!
{I love the smell of bacon too}