Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Almond = Joy...

First of all, I am supposed to be on Weight Watchers. I do good 75% of the time... it's that 25% slice that messes EVERYTHING UP.

See these...

I had NO IDEA how good they were, until today. At 36 I tried my FIRST EVER Almond Joy...One of my sweet, sweet co-workers told me that it had to take at least 5 mini ones to equal a whole NORMAL sized candy bar...

Too bad I ate at least 10 of them.

[*sigh*]

So I came home...packed Mojo into the car and he played at the YMCA Adventure Zone while I ran 3 miles on the treadmill to at least off-set some of the above sweet coconut goodness.

The nice thing about Weight Watcher is that the next day is always a NEW day...

Here is to new beginnings...

5 comments:

Ace said...

Oh, I love those and Mounds! Hubs always gets worried when I want one though because that's all I craved when I was pregnant!

Ace said...

by the way, you need to come by and pick up some awards!

{Kimber} said...

such a sheltered life!!! {hehe}
you can seriously run 3 MILES on the treadmill?! If I could do that I would eat candy all flippin' day!!!! {this may explain why I can't loose weight--sigh}

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Oh, I love those. I am so sorry you've never experience their coconuty, chocolately, almondy goodness until now.

Ace said...

You haven't blogged in 6 days?!

I was just going to say, yes I used Feria. I love Feria!