Monday, November 16, 2009

Not Me Monday...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. I haven't done one of these in a looooong time.


I did NOT just go five days without working out... and I do not feel like a complete schmuck because of it. Did I spell that right?

I am so NOT putting Christmas up starting Friday. I would never dream of putting it up BEFORE Thanksgiving. NEVER!

The boys and I made gingerbread men/cookies over the weekend. I love gingerbread, it is so uniquie in its smell and taste. So I would never consider sneak eating six a 'few' before they are cooled and iced. The boys did not suspect a thing!

HUH-UH...you DIDN'T!

4 comments:

Ace said...

Don't worry, our Christmas tree is already up! It's never too early!

{Kimber} said...

I'm SOOO NOT ready for Christmas yet...not ready!!!

Jenilee said...

I haven't been working out either and I feel awful! can't wait to get back to it after thanksgiving! we are at my mom's for Christmas and we put her trees up over the weekend too!! great fun! I love Christmas! you made me hungry with the gingerbread cookies though. :)

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Hey, will you sneak me a cookie or 6 too? PLEASE?