Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'm still around and strange things are still occuring in my life...

Hi Everyone!
How have you been?
Great to hear.
Me?
Yes, I am doing lovely.

Plese don't be mad, I am back and here is what happened the last 'few' days...in no certain order (because honestly, who can remember anything after even a single day????).

I watched my 4 year old hit his head on the rim of the toilet while trying to pull his pants up. Really? How did he get soooo talented? Must take after his mother.

Cade is my favorite child. He likes Red Vines as much as me.

Morgan is my favorite child. He gives me kisses and tells me he loves me...spontaneously.

I was at work for over 16 hours on Wednesday last week. I work with some pretty incredible people. It was a long day.

I make the best Chicken Salad (recipe courtesy of my parents). I polished the whole recipe off myself. Apparently I don't share very well. Should I go to counselling?

I made gingerbread dough tonight...tomorrow you will get pictures of what the boys create...brace yourself, it could be very sweet.

I needed to vacuum today...Morgan just gave me a reason to actually follow though.


'Lovely'...My new favorite word. I like to say it and like to hear it. It's a lovely word.

New Moon is less than a week away. Cracking the book tonight for a quick re-read.

I have a great sister, who I got to talk to tonight. I miss you and need to come see you soon in Minnesota...

I signed up for the Turkey Trot 5K next weekend...After the race there is a Mashed Potato eating contest. "Hey race sponsors, I am pretty sure that people that run in the race will NOT be partaking in the eating contest. Call it a hunch."

I have read the below book no less than 9 times this week. It is quite sweet and Mo loves it...


I watched 'Love Actually' last night. What a great flick, and I highly recommend it...Why, Why, Why do I have such a fetish for Hugh Grant? Notting Hill, About a Boy, Love Actually...the list goes on and on.

Prepare yourself. I am sure I will have at least two more postings this week. I have so much to tell you, kinda.

Night everyone...blog you later.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Sounds alot like one of my weeks! Hope everything slows down for you!

Have a great week!

{Kimber} said...

no wonder you have been neglecting us!! geez you have been busy girlie!
i love Love Actually too! so great!
and I started today re-reading New Moon...Thursday can't get here fast enough!!! :)
glad your "back"