Tuesday, November 24, 2009

TT (Tuesday's Thoughts)...

I guess these are sorta little Random Ramblings...except these all come to mind on TUESDAY! So hey, here I go...

What is my next book addiction going to be? I need a break from Vampires for just a little while please...

Have my hands always looked this old?

Why do I start crying during movie previews? anyone else do this? Example: The Blind Side (Which I can't wait to see)

Can I consider raking leaves an exercise? or even putting up Christmas decorations? I am sure that I burned a lot of calories doing both this past weekend.

I love the holidays... people are just happier this time of year.

In the word's of Shrek..."People are like onions, they have lots of layers."...Seriously!

Why can't we just be direct in all our conversations with friends, families, clients, strangers...I just want to know what you really think or feel or taste or (the list goes on)... I don't want the bologna.

...and thoughts are gone. Night Night!

No comments: