Monday, November 23, 2009

Not Me Monday...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I so did not put up our Christmas Decorations this weekend. I mean, come-on, Thanksgiving isn't even over yet.



I did not try to make a quick trip to the mall, and then quickly regret it and come back home after circling the parking lot for 5 minutes looking for a spot. I am much more patient than that!

I did not find myself standing in line at 11:00pm on Thursday Night waiting to get into the Midnight showing of New Moon. I promise I am not a crazy Twi-hard. I just play one on Blogger.

Huh-Uh you didn't...

3 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Your decorations are so pretty! Have I also told you how awesome you are at running? You are officially a runner now aren't you? Yay!!! What shoes do you wear? They look alot like mine!

Connie said...

Thanksgiving...Cassandra!!!

{Kimber} said...

haha! I love how you "play one on blogger" hehe me too...really!!

the decorations are great! I officially have none bc of the whole seperation thing {which is depressing} so I am glad to at least see yours :)