Thursday, October 15, 2009

I am soooo smart...

...literally, I am brilliant!

I have been training for my 5K now for about 6 weeks. I can hardly wait! You can smell the anticipation in my home, well...you can certainly smell the sweat from all the workouts...

So let's get to my braininess. My lovely, adorable friend ~ we will call her 'C' to protect the innocent ~ liked me soooo much that she gave my these pair of shoes (look down)

I I I I I I I
VVVVVVV

Aren't they lovely? Yes, I know. To bad they turned my feet into pulverized beef. (Are human's considered beef? Anywho...) I would show you, but that would be quite tasteless. Let me stress the damage by mentioning that I had TEN bandaids on my feet.

Good News? I was at least able to make it home without crying.

Bad News? Well, I now have to run on these feet in two days!

Now, please go out and prove that you are smarter than me! Shouldn't be that difficult this week.
Tata...

3 comments:

Ace said...

I hate when pretty shoes hurt so bad you can't wear them! Or shouldn't wear them!

{Kimber} said...

i know...why do we torture ourselves to be cute?!

Connie said...

I thought I taught you to pay a lot for shoes and only buy if they are comfortable in the store.