Monday, October 26, 2009

Yes and No Session...

Yes ~ I did make FOUR soups this weekend, hoping to avoid cooking throughout the week. (Chicken Noodle, Chicken Tortilla [Yum!], Vegetable Beef & Chicken Taco)
No ~ I do not like all the soups I made, but luckily my husband does...

Yes ~ Sickness did hit the Rowan household in the form of a 102 fever for Morgan.
No ~ thankfully it is NOT H1N1.

Yes ~ It was a Jane Austen kind of day...ahhh, Pride & Prejudice, Persuasion, and Sense and Sensibility.
No ~ I am not going to leave out Emma and North Hanger Abbey...I will watch those tomorrow night.

Yes ~ I folded loads of laundry while watching most of the above movies.
No ~ I do not want to fold [or look] at another load for at least a week.

Yes ~ There is no doubt this child is mine. Down to the dimple in his right cheek.
No ~ I am not denying it.


Yes ~ I have confirmed That Cade has inherited the Williams' mind for math. [Thank you Mama!]
No ~ I can not say the same about his reading and writing skills. [I still have hope!]

Enough answers...Enjoy your evening.

2 comments:

{Kimber} said...

yummmyyyyy soup... I love soup...I should make some..but I don't cook, well you know EVER...so yeah..
hope Morgan is feeling better :)

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Hey, I NEVER want to look at laundry. Ever. I am glad you are not having the ole H1N1, it bites! Hope everyone is already on the mend. `