Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Date Night with Morgan...

Wednesday evening is my standing 'Date Night' with Morgan. After picking him up from daycare he announced to all who cared to listen that he was going on a date. Great fun! Even more fun was the look on his face when we arrived at home and he saw the new Library Books. He of course selected a fish book to read (and I can't believe I did this again, but the fish gets eaten in this one too!)

School - Week 2:
Deep Breathe...This is the only thing that helps me keep my patience in check. Cade's stubborn streak is back and homework is again worst than a chore. He can be so proud of his work- which makes your heart soar- and then he can be so degrading to himself. I get so sad when this happens. Below is a picture of him concentrating and working diligently to complete the work. I welcome any and all advise for how to keep him positive about doing his school work.

No comments: