Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I get to read a book to myself...

I have discovered a new book series and I am psyched!

A few weeks back during one of my Girl's Night In get-togethers, Gina mentioned that she was reading the Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer again. I had picked the first book up before, but the fact that she was reading them again piqued my interest. Well, who knew that a teenage girl's book about vampires could catch my interest- and catch my interest it did! I can't put the book down. Highly recommend the series already and I am not finished with the first book.

I am one of those readers that if I am not hooked by the first chapter I don't bother to finish it. Our time is to valuable to waste on a bad book. I am having to force myself to write this blog instead of curl up in bed and read...but I am going to be good.

Now ladies-go get the book or borrowit from your local library. I tried that first, but I was 439 on the waiting list for 60 copies...I am not EVEN that patient.

Happy Reading...
Cass

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Cass, I'm on book 3!! I started reading the series last Saturday and I am so hooked too! Apparently people all over the country are wearing "I heart Edward Cullen" pins. Did you know a movie of the first book is coming out soon? Glad you like them too!