Monday, September 15, 2008

Schools & Gyms...

Schools...
Today was the start of Cade's 3rd Week of School. He likes school so far and has a new friend, Brandon. One more for the two Brandon's he already knows. Back in my day all the girls were named Jennifer... Brandon must have been the name of choice for 2002!
Homework is already crazy. He gets it on Monday and it is due on Friday. It is usually about 6-8 pages of math, reading, patterning and writing. Then we have the books which include one he reads to us, one he looks at, and one we read to him. His reading and writing is improving everyday.

& Gyms...
Bob and I are in the middle of the 'Kona Challenge' at the YMCA. The boys go into 'the zone' while we try and complete an Iron Man triatholon in 6 weeks. I can't imagine if I had to do it all in one day! I am averaging about 12 miles on the bike and 1 mile on the treadmill for each work-out. Bob is doing it faster than me of course. I am hoping it will help me take off the extra pounds.

We are all exhausted now & homework is complete. Night to you all.
Cass

No comments: