Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday Routines...

It is amazing how similar our Saturday's have become. Cade & Bob are off with Soccer and Mojo & I are off to the YMCA and the grocery store. Don't get me wrong- They are always different adventures, but they are constant, and relaxing in their routine.

Fall has finally arrived in the Northwest. It was a wet one today and my goal today was to keep Morgan out of ALL puddles. Normally I would not mind the puddles but Crocs are not the best puddle slashing shoes and little Mojo dislikes wet socks.

I am closing in on completing all of the my Kono Challenge biking requirements. I will be moving onto the running portion this week. The biking has been enjoyable because I am able to multi-task with me newest literary obsession- The Twilight Saga. I blasted through the first two books and I am now trying to slow my pace with the third book, Eclipse. Similar to when I was reading the Harry Potter series- there is the desire to finish the series and then a let down when it has ended. Slowing down is soooooooo hard...

Off to Read some more...boys are sleeping.
Cass

No comments: