Tuesday, September 9, 2008

How to Improvise 101...

Someday's things don't go as planned, and those are the day's you improvise.

Improvise 101:
Soup is on the stove, and Bob is walking out the door to a meeting. The boys have been promised grilled cheese, and I am completely out of bread. Hot Dog buns work great if you slice the top and bottom off to allow for toasting. Big hit tonight.


Cade & Morgan at Dinnertime...

In the middle of Nordstrom, in the Intimates area no less, and the boys are running through the bras and undies. How do I get these boys under control? Off to Cold Stone for some ice cream, and I make them WALK back through the mall with their ice cream. This is the calmest they've been all week. No hitting, running, jumping or fighting. The little voice inside me says 'yyeeaahh'.

Mommy's proud moment of the week:
Cade came home with his 'My S Book' from 1st Grade.. His Words: Sun, catS, and Slithering (His spelling for Slytherin). I think he is listening at night when I read!

Daddy's proud moment of the week:
Cade drew his first Tie Fighter. Just like his Daddy!

1 comment:

The Mom behind the Chaos said...

AAHHH! My dear friend!! I am so glad that you happened onto my blog!! Your boys are way too cute!!
I hope that you are doing well..I am excited to read all about you guys!!