Thursday, June 11, 2009

10 of 52...

Forever In Blue Jeans


I know, I have bad aim, but at least I am in the photos! They're kind of artsy...Don't you think? NO! don't tell me- let me just imagine they are...I mean I went to design school for 4 freaking years. I must have a fairly decent eye right??? (sigh)

Anyway, off my soapbox.


These were taken in our back yard Wednesday Night. the boys were exceptionally well behaved. Could be because I paid them .05 cents for every pine cone they picked up. Is that bribery? I don't think so, but now I owe them $13.00 combined...YES! I KNOW THAT IS A LOT OF PINE CONES TO PICK UP... Can you blame me for 'losely' highering under-age help???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

52 Weeks is a year long challenge for Mom (that’s me) to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is my chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with my family. Click on the button above to see other Mother’s that are taking part in the challenge – and we all know it IS a challenge.

9 comments:

Darcie said...

Why not...we will go with artsy! They are sweet pictures that include mom and that makes them special and ARTSY!

Kat said...

5 cents is the magic number in our house, too! Not bribery...motivation.

And, yes, I think your pictures are kind of artsy.

If I've not said so before...I am loving the missing tooth!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I'm sure it was well worth the $13! :)
Love the pics of you and your boys!

Clair said...

Lets go with natural and family orientated. all my pictures look like this too. They are great though.

Carin said...

Oh, those are such great pictures! Loved them all. My mom would pay my boys a quarter a bucket. And my boys would always grab a big ol' horse feed bucket. But they sure enjoyed it. Great post!

Anonymous said...

What great shots and I love the "artsy" part of them!!!

More Than Words said...

I totally like them!!! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

I love this series of shots. Artsy indeed!

Unknown said...

My mom paid us 1 cent for each pine cone. By the end of the summer she wished she had paid us by the bag.