Thursday, June 25, 2009

12 of 52...Emotions

Forever In Blue Jeans

This is one of my favorite things to do with Morgan...and- he let me do it with him. Morgan loves to make face ~ and here are just a few...

Happy...


...Sad...


...Surprise...


...Mad...


My Favorite ~ Love...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

52 Weeks is a year long challenge for Mom (that’s me) to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is my chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with my family. Click on the button above to see other Mother’s that are taking part in the challenge – and we all know it IS a challenge.

4 comments:

Carin said...

those are so awesome! You two are so cute and oh those faces. So adorable!!

Mamí♥Picture said...

Aww, I love them all!
You have a Handsome little guy!
Have a ♥Lovely♥ Night!!

Anonymous said...

Precious! I love how his expressions mimic yours almost perfectly. He looks like you...

A Joyful Chaos said...

How sweet! Thanks for sharing!