Monday, June 22, 2009

Not Me Monday...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was made possible by MckMama. Goodness! That did not just sound like the last line in a bad advertisement... Now- please head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. I certainly had a few this week.


Oh I had the most wonderful conversation with my friend G when we were at her house for a play date. Now during this conversation, I did NOT see my youngest child walk from around the corner while pulling up his pants. Now very loudly I yelled from across the yard calmly I stood up and asked him what he was doing. His response was NOT, "But Mommy I had to go pee outside. And look Mommy- I made the letter 'C'." I most certainly did NOT start laughing out loud when I looked down to see a perfectly 'drawn' letter C.

Today was well actually tomorrow is but close enough extreme low tide at our charming little beach. Our boys had a great time. So Bob & I most certainly did NOT find ourselves marooned on one of the sand bars as the tide started to come back in. And we most certainly DID NOT have to take our shoes and socks off and then piggy back ride our boys across one of the deep waterways. That is just way too dangerous. Please do NOT try that one - EVER!

And finally, while at the same beach there was a meeting of quite a few Corgy (aka the Queen's Dog) owners. They are just the sweetest little dogs with their stunted legs and tubby little bodies. I did NOT think it was the cutest thing on earth when an 8 month old puppy started chasing Morgan. He was having so much fun with this little dog right on his heels -well at least I thought he was having fun - until I looked up and saw a look of pure terror on his face with big tears rolling down his cheeks. I am NOT one of those Mother's that starts laughing AND comforting their child at the same time. NOPE! Not Me!

Now go out and make some more Not Me! Moments for yourself. They are what make us who we are...

No comments: