Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dragons...

...in the park. Today was mommy bonding day with my two little boys. And boy did we have fun. On June 1st a newly refurbished park opened up close to our home. It has a 'water dragon' and the boys loved it.

Off Morgan runs...

Check out the look on Morgan's face.

...and then my skinny little 7 year old. Yes, he only weighs 44 lbs. so if anyone has an idea on how we can fatten him up I am all ears. This kid is knees and elbows.

Then Morgan started doing robot moves. Not really- but it sure looks like it.

One more action shot of the boys...the fountain jets were great.



Then (Wow- I need to stop using 'then') I had my poser. Cade wanted me to take this picture and take that picture. All I can say is that this boy can climb! and hang! Kind of looks like he is hanging on with one arm. I promise he wasn't...at least not the whole time.

Now- I leave you with two "Not Me" moments.

I 'lost' Morgan in the park today. As I frantically looked around I finally spotted him. He was chasing a squirrel and Morgan was winning. Do you want to know why? That squirrel stole Morgan's fries. Don't believe me??? Suit yourself but a picture is worth a 1000 words...


And the last one. I scanned the park for Cade. Check! He is walking towards the car to go home. Now where did my little booger go??? hmmm.

Wait a second! Are those his swim trucks laying on the ground???

Yep- those are his... and the little boy running through the water park in his birthday suit-he is mine. Sorry, no picture of THAT one. I was too frantic to grab my camera.

Enjoy your Wednesday...

No comments: