Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me Monday...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.




My boys both have there own favorite sandwich. One is a plain ham sandwich and the other is a turkey sandwich with mustard. Now seems pretty simple, but sometimes we confuse the simplest things. So- lets get to the point- I did NOT find myself in a public bathroom last week cleaning mustard off of Morgan's sandwich in a public restroom because I indeed mixed up their sandwiches. Lovely. Can I have some soap with that? Or maybe a square of toilet paper???


I am the perfect mother...REALLY! I promise, that's why I do NOT let my boys climb onto the roof of our cars every time I turn my head. I mean - According to Morgan, "Momma, Spiderman does it!"

I'm a fantastic wife...(again) REALLY! That is why I would never consider standing in line for an hour with my husband last Monday to purchase the new iphone 3Gs. Lines? I despise lines and crowd for that matter make me panicky.


Oh and check out the below photo. It was taken at Edmonds Beach on Saturday. Morgan was an angel.


(insert picture here)


What? You can't see the picture? Hmmm...I can't understand why. I mean I would not get all the way down to the beach and pull out my camera to find out I DID NOT forget to put the battery in to take the above gorgeous shot...

Oh well, that's all I have for you. Have a wonderful time this week making new Not ME Moments...

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Hmm, I love that picture! It rivals the ones I take!! Love the new header too!
What do you think of the new phone?