Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me Monday...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I know I have been gone for a few weeks on this one. Hey! Sometimes I do everything perfect. hmmmm. Not Me!

So I did not let the boys stay up until 10:30 Saturday Night knowing full well that I would then get to slep in Sunday Morning. Not Me! Nope - I would never do that!

I have my first ever book club this evening. I am so embarrassed that I did not finish the book it is such a very, very, very bad book ....ummmm, Not Me! So NOT embarassed!

So short list this week...I know there will be more next Monday. So go out an experience your own Not Me! Moments.

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Ah, if the book is boring, what can you do, besides FAKE IT!!!