Thursday, June 18, 2009

11 of 52... (aka 'The Maps')

Forever In Blue Jeans

The Boys and I took a trip to Woodland Park Zoo on Sunday. It is always a challenge with two strong willed boys, but the boys were delightful for most of the visit. I gave the camera over to Cade at the beginning and he got the first in a serious of Morgan's obsession with the Zoo Map...


oh, sometimes this kid shows signs of brilliance- And then, he makes a face like this...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
52 Weeks is a year long challenge for Mom (that’s me) to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is my chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with my family. Click on the button above to see other Mother’s that are taking part in the challenge – and we all know it IS a challenge.

7 comments:

Robyn said...

Cute pictures and the last one looks like he is saying cheese really hard!

The J's said...

great job! I love the "studying the map"! Cute!

The Mom behind the Chaos said...

Too cute!
My oldest is our Map obsessor!!!

McCrakensx4 said...

Looks like so much fun! My boys love the zoo too and my oldest one has an obsession with maps as well! Too funny!

Mamí♥Picture said...

♥♥♥ GREAT PICTURES ♥♥♥
We went to the zoo last week, we had a blast!
♥♥♥ LOVE IT ♥♥♥
Have a ☺☺☺HAPPY☺☺☺ THURSDAY!!

Anonymous said...

The Map! So cute that it's well documented. I love maps, too... I'd be lost without them.

Carin said...

the Map, so cute! Great pictures and it looks like a fun time!