Wednesday, June 3, 2009

9 of 52...

Forever In Blue Jeans


The boys and I had a wonderful time yesterday at the Dragon Park. Between the french fry stealing squirrel and the bathsuit missing it's little boy (or should it be the little boy missing his bathsuit???) we enjoyed the water and warm weather/ And here is a pictue to prove it!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

52 Weeks is a year long challenge for Mom (that’s me) to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is my chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with my family. Click on the button above to see other Mother’s that are taking part in the challenge – and we all know it IS a challenge.



9 comments:

Andrea said...

Super cute close up! Lots of water fun where we're at too. Glad to see you already enjoying the summer.

More Than Words said...

Oh, that is a cute picture of the 3 of you!!!!

Darcie said...

Yeah for summer and pools... fun picture of all of you!!!

Kate said...

Ahhh summertime at its best!!! I plan to buy a slide so we can slide down it into our kiddy pool. ;)

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Cute! I love those types of pictures!

Shasta said...

That is a super cute picture! I love all those smiling faces!!

Robyn said...

Great picture and sounds like a ton of fun!

The J's said...

Yey summer!

McCrakensx4 said...

Seriously....a fry stealing squirrel? Not on my watch!!! Great pics of you and the 2 boys! Very Cute!