Thursday, July 9, 2009

14 of 52...

Forever In Blue Jeans


A couple more shots from our great camping trip over the weekend. I love the first one because of the look on Mojo's face...such mischief that one. Then (gasp) a picture of just me taken by Cade. He did good- it;s not even slightly blurry.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
52 Weeks is a year long challenge for Mom (that’s me) to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is my chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with my family. Click on the button above to see other Mother’s that are taking part in the challenge – and we all know it IS a challenge.

4 comments:

Carin said...

Those are so great, yes, that is a very mischievious grin he has going on there. Great picture of you, he did a great job and you look so wonderful.

I was wondering where you guys are at, the building looks so unique.

Shasta said...

The picture of you is great and the first one, his expression is hilarious!!

Heather S said...

Love his expression!

Anonymous said...

That is a great catch of your son's face. Glad you had a fun camping trip. I'm (almost but not quite) ready for another one. :)