Saturday, July 11, 2009

Not Me Monday...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So we started the week out with a boom. My boys know everything about a bathroom...what they can touch, what they should not touch, never lay on the floor, always wash your hands yadda, yadda, yadda. So as I was walking past our guest bathroom on my way to do who knows what! something very important I did not catch my youngest dipping his hot wheels car into the toilet and licking off the water. Nope! Not me!

And I ended the week with a boom, too. I have started getting a manicure on Sunday's as some down time. It is nice and quick...just thirty minutes of my time, but that is enough to let my mind wander away from life and relax. Well, my mind would neve wander so for off that I did NOT find myself frantically returning to the salon to retrieve my engagement ring...ummm, my wedding band...yep, and my brand new 10 year anniversary band. I am sorry, but that was some other dunce...(Did I spell dunce right???) An aside: And baby, when you read this- please don't be upset. I promise it will NOT happen again. I love you...

Okay, now back to our regularly scheduled NOT ME moments. Now go out and kick that NOT ME moment right into your life...we all have them, they make us laugh...they make us cry (and then laugh)...and the make us mad (sigh-and then we laugh again)

Not Me Girl signing off...

No comments: