Thursday, July 23, 2009

16 of 52...

Forever In Blue Jeans

Great trip to the zoo on Sunday...and it yielded this fun little photo taken by Bob...

Me...smiling.

Cade...indifferent.

Mo...pretending to ignore the camera. (...and tickling my neck in the process.)

That about sums up my crazy boys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

52 Weeks is a year long challenge for Mom (that’s me) to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is my chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with my family. Click on the button above to see other Mother’s that are taking part in the challenge – and we all know it IS a challenge.


1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I like that picture! It shows real life boys, doesn't it? Same one i'd get here!