Tuesday, July 21, 2009

First Award...Ever!


What??? I have no idea what to say...This is my first award ever! Thank you Ace...you rock! So now I have to actually DO something! hee, hee. So here goes...(psst! that award lady is what I am going to look like when I lose all this extra poundage...sorry, I digressed.)

How it works: USE ONLY ONE WORD! Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers.(This is more like a guideline, not really a rule, right???) I am sure all you smart people out there can figure it out (includinf any loopholes).

1. Where is your cell phone? lost
2. Your hair? blah
3. Your mother? active
4. Your father? ponderer
5. Your favorite food?
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? DietPepsi
8. Your dream/goal? travel
9. What room are you in? dining
10. Your hobby? none
11. Your fear? heights
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? alive
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? mean
15. Muffins? addicting
16. Wish list item? AudiA4
17. Where did you grow up? Arkansas
18. Last thing you did? ate
19. What are you wearing? dress
20. Your TV? big
21. Your pets? ummm.Ihavechildren!thankyou.(nospacesequalsoneword)
22. Friends? awesome
23. Your life? chaotic
24. Your mood? full (See#18)
25. Missing someone? Mom
26. Vehicle? Camry
27. Something you’re not wearing? heels
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? umm....sniff
32. Your best friend? Hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over? Safeway
34. One person who emails me regularly? Hubby
35. Favorite place to eat? MyGranny's

I'm passing this award on to:

Dallas
Katrina
Jolee
Carin
Lindsay
Denise

Ace was nice enough to give me two awards...I will save the other for a rainy day, which could be tomorrow!

1 comment:

{Kimber} said...

Seems we have a chaotic life in common :))
thanks for visiting my blog!! I ♥ new bleeps!!