Monday, July 13, 2009

Basil, Shrimp & Orzo, Oh My...

I pulled one out of the archives tonight...something Bob & I used to eat on a regular basic, bb. (bb = before boys)

You start with this...

And you end with this...


Add corn-on-the-cob, roasted green beans and bread for the finishing touches...it was very tasty AND healthy! Let me know if you are interested in the recipe and I can publish.

I have to say, one of the best meals we've had in awhile...and the boys? They snacked on corn dogs. I really need to work on their palettes...

Off to watch one of the HP movies, not sure which one, but got to warm up for Wednesday's premiere...

2 comments:

Ace said...

Glad I found you! Your profile is private so every time you leave a comment, I'm like "who is she??? I wish I could read her blog too!"

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Sheesh. You are talented. I would never turn those ingredients into that! I can however, turn a frozen corn dog into a warm one!