Saturday, July 25, 2009

2 + 2 = 4...

The Rowan's (that's me...) were blessed with two handsome boys...

The Simpler's (that's my sister-in law & brother-in-law) were blessed with two beautiful girls...

That makes four children under the age of 8...

I remember that I have been in pink withdraw when I see them. There are ribbons & tights & sandals & ponytails & detangler & dolls & ruffles & princess discussions...

What about dragons & poop & superheros & ninjas & bloody toes & bruises? Oh yeah, I still get those discussions too. Except they are laced with discussions like, "Cade is cute Mommy. I am going to marry him." Guess we will have to break the bad news when they get older...Sorry, first cousins don't marry each other in this family....

So here are the crazies- enjoying an afternoon of Slip-N-Slide without a single cry or injury.





Here is to the two cutest nieces in the world. I ♥ them so much... please try to ignore the monkey boy, I promise we feed him...

No comments: