Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Before 40 List- Number Three...

What happened to me? I believe I promised to do these every Saturday. Well, you see how consistent I can be... But Alas! 'My List of things to do before I turn 40' blog post is back on

So without further delay here is...

Number Three:
'I will lose (gasp) 25 lbs.'

Ohhhh boy oh boy! I am going to love the health benefit to this one. I know it sounds like alot, but really I know I can do it. I put my foot down...well, I guess it would have been several feet down as I did have to walk...and joined the cult again.

CULT??? Now before you get all snippy. It's only WeightWatchers...and it really is an easy program for me- at least it was last time.

I had a great journey in 2006 and lost a whopping 18 lbs in 2 months. Grated it took me the following 2 years to gain it all back plus a little more fluff. This time I am going in with a different approach...and it is veggies, veggies, veggies. Wish me luck.

Now if I could only get Number Three started I can then start training for Before 40 List-Number One.

Here's to life and living it...

No comments: