Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My reality...

...living in the Northwest without air conditioning.

...loving two little strong willed boys.

...wishing I was smarter in my 20's.

...watching my 7 year old do a handstand while I am scolding him. (and smiling to myself because I did the same to my mom & dad when I was growing up...ADHD baby!)

...wanting to see 30 pounds fly off my body quickly.

...craving Red Vines ALL the time. I mean ALL the time.

...still getting blemishes in my 30's.

...picking up after all three men in my home.

...living with eczema.

...a strong addiction to food.

...experiencing numb toes when I wear high heels or walking shoes.

...wondering when the next mole will pop up on my body.

...having a terrible sweet tooth.

...pampering myself every Sunday.

...wishing I had more patience.

...sleeping on 6" of a bed,while my 7 year old takes up 36".

...no TV.

...can't get enough of dance music.

...wishing I would stick myself out more.

...overworked for 10 yesrs. Now having a hard time with the slower pace.

sigh...and that is just a small slice of my (couldn't be better) reality.

1 comment:

Ace said...

No TV? By choice?? I.would.die.